SucceX F7 TwinG // GYRO FUSION is the NEXT-GEN flight controller, ready for anything, with 5 uarts, 8 motor outputs, 32Mb blackbox and a powerful F7 processor to run it all. With it's clean intuitive layout, the SucceX F7 TwinG makes installation a breeze with a 4-pin connector for your VTx and an 8-pin connector that allows simple plug and play connection with your 4in1 ESC.
However, the real magic of this flight controller lies in it's TWIN ICM20689 SPI GYRO configuration.
The TwinG uses two identical gyros oriented side by side with one offset 90 degrees from the other. Betaflight uses GYRO FUSION to blend and average the information from both gyros to send a much cleaner signal to the PID loop controller! It features less noise and fewer oscillations across the throttle band without adding any delay! Betaflight software filters can be lowered in most cases bringing a significant decrease in delay giving that ‘locked-in” on quads for racing. With plenty of processing power from the F7 chip, and 5 uarts, this FC is also great for long-range GPS builds. On top of that, the TwinG configuration makes it the ideal FC for builds like macro quads, cinematic filming rigs and x-class racers that are a bit trickier to tune.
Click here for UAV Tech's review or here for Albert Kim's review
||216 MHz STM32F722RET6
||2x ICM20689 (SPI) can be configured in CLi to run either or run both simultaneously in Gyro Fusion mode
||Betaflight and iNav (Target EXF722DUAL)
||Betaflight OSD (AT7456E chip)
||32Mb on board
||SBUS, IBUS, DSMX, SUMD (SBUS Serial RX on UART 1- RC pad)
8x Motor signal pads
8-pin 4in1 ESC port
4-pin VTx connector
Cam and VTx video pads, including voltage supply pads
LED and buzzer pads
||36 x 36mm x 10mm, 30.5 x 30.5mm mounting holes with M3 rubber grommet
||30.5 x 30.5mm with M3 rubber grommet
Package include (pre-built as a stack) :
1 pc x SucceX F7 TwinG Flight Controller (Dual ICM20689)
4 pc x silicon grommets M4 to M3
1 pc x 8-pin 4in1 ESC harness
1 pc x 4-pin VTx harness
TwinG Gyro Setup in Betaflight CLi:
- Betaflight default setting is "gyro_to_use = both" (GYRO FUSION is active, the dynamic fusion and averaging)
- To check the current setting, type "get gyro" and look for "gyro_to_use = xxx" (xxx being: "first" or "second" for single gyro and "both" for dual gyro)
- FC can also operate in single gyro mode, using either gyro
- To change settings, type "set gyro_to_use = xxx" (xxx being: "first" or "second" for single gyro and "both" for dual gyro)
- Type "save" to activate your setting
- to get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting "both".
- For single gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
- BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
- BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2
- the displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared
Click here for wiring diagram