The EWRF e7092TM FPV video transmitter is a features packed 48channel mini VTx with wide input DC voltage range and selectable transmitting power of 25mW, 100mW, 200 mW and Pitmode (Off); this VTx will fit most flying requirements.
- Pitmode reduces transmitting range to <2m allowing you to power your craft for pit work without interfering with other flyers in the air.
- The Betaflight OSD support makes for fast and easy changing of channels, bands and power.
With Smart Audio compatibility, radios running OpenTX will have the ability to change VTx setting from their radio (LUA script and SPort enabled receivers required)
- Solder pad connection for reduced size and connection convenience
- An integrated 5v DC output BEC simplifies FPV cam connection and improves FPV feed quality.
- e7092TM’s small light weight form factor will fit most tight and small frames, great for shaving weight.
- Designed to fit micro builts with 20 x 20mm electronic stack
- Dipole whip antenna connection with uFL IPEX connector for easy antenna replacement
Specifications and Features:
||5.8Ghz (5362 to 5945 Mhz)
||48 channels (consistent power output)
|Input DC supply
||7 to 24 v
|Output DC supply
|Current Consumption @12v DC
||25mW-95mA, 100mW-135mA, 200mW- 175mA
|Transmission Power (selectable)
||Betaflight OSD, PWM (channel & pitmode), button on VTx
||uFL IPEX connector with dipole whip antenna
||24 x 24 x 5.5 mm with 20 x 20mm mounting holes
||3.1g (with antenna)
It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of EWRC products or any radio transmitting device conform to your local regulation on radio transmitting power and frequency usage. Be responsible and considerate, higher transmitting power means more RX issues, a higher gain receiving antenna is better than higher transmitting power
- Ensure that antenna is connected before powering up VTX
- VTx must be mounted in a location with sufficient airflow
- VTx default is LOCKed mode which has restricted channel and power selection (display shows “L”)
- To UNLOCK , press and hold button while powering up VTx (red dot on display appears), hold till “L” or “U” appears (approx 20 secs). Press to select.
- Display : “L” – LOCK, “U” – UNLOCK
- In working state, display will cycle through Power, Band and Channel
- Press and hold to enter settings (red dot on display bottom right appears)
- Press and hold to cycle through the three parameter (Power, Band and Channel)
- At each parameter press to change
- Channel (1 to 8)
- Band (A, b, c, d, E, F) Band F not available if OSD/PWM wire is connected
- Transmitting power (H for 200mW, U for 100mw, L for 25mW, “-” for Pitmode)
- Press and hold to exit settings (red dot on display bottom right turned off)
OSD, LUA Script on FrSky Taranis Radio (Smart Audio)
- Through a available UART (TX pin) on flight controller
- Betaflight 3.1 or later firmware required (click here for setup manual)
- Changing of transmitting power, bands, channels and pitmode (selections are Betaflight dependent)
TR Tip : A low ESR capacitor of sufficient rating (eg 1000uf/35Volts for 4S power), across the FC battery pads is helpful against electrical noise that may compromise FPV Feed.