The EWRC e7082TM mini FPV VTx is features packed with 48channel, wide input DC voltage range and selectable transmitting power of 25mW, 100mW, 200 mW and Pitmode (Off); this VTx will fit most flying requirements.
Click here for a DVR flight video (by Vincent from Team DGK) with this VTX fitted with a dipole antenna
- Pitmode reduces transmitting range to <2m allowing you to power your craft for pit work without interfering with other flyers in the air.
- The Betaflight OSD support makes for fast and easy changing of channels, bands and power.
- With Smart Audio compatibility, radios running OpenTX will have the ability to change VTx setting from their radio (LUA script and SPort enabled receivers required)
- An integrated 5v DC output BEC simplifies FPV cam connection and improves FPV feed quality.
- e7082TM’s mini light weight form factor will fit most tight and small frames, great for shaving weight.
- Antenna connection available in SMA pigtail connector or fixed dipole whip antenna
||5.8Ghz (5362 to 5945 Mhz)
||48 channels (consistent power output)
|Input DC supply
||6 to 25 v
|Output DC supply
|Current Consumption @12v DC
||25mW-95mA, 100mW-135mA, 200mW- 175mA
|Transmission Power (selectable)
||Betaflight OSD, PWM (channel & pitmode), button on VTx
|Antenna Connection (option)
||SMA pigtail connector or fixed dipole whip antenna
4g - SMA pigtail connector type (without antenna)
3g - fixed dipole whip antenna type
It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of EWRC products or any radio transmitting device conform to your local regulation on radio transmitting power and frequency usage. Be responsible and considerate, higher transmitting power means more RX issues, a higher gain receiving antenna is better than higher transmitting power
- Ensure that antenna is connected before powering up VTX
- VTx must be mounted in a location with sufficient airflow
- In working state, display will cycle through Power, Band and Channel
- Press and hold to enter settings (red dot on display bottom right appears)
- Press and hold to cycle through the three parameter (Power, Band and Channel)
- At each parameter press to change
- Channel - 1 to 8
- Band - A, b, c, d, E, F (Band F not available if OSD/PWM wire is connected)
- Transmitting power - H for 200mW, U for 100mw, L for 25mW, “-” for Pitmode
- Press and hold to exit settings (red dot on display bottom right turned off)
OSD, LUA Script on FrSky Taranis Radio (Smart Audio)
TR Tip : A low ESR capacitor of sufficient rating (eg 1000uf/35Volts for 4S power), across the FC battery pads is helpful against electrical noise that may compromise FPV Feed.
- Through a available UART (TX pin) on flight controller. On some FC boards may only work on soft serial and requires resources remapping in CLI
- Betaflight 3.1 or later firmware required (click here for setup manual)
- Changing of transmitting power, bands, channels and pitmode (selections are Betaflight dependent)