Special price for package orders!
Click drop down box for pricing!
A powerful ESC in a small package, the Furling32 Mini is the latest ESC from Airbot and employs a full F3 onboard MCU operating at 108Mhz compared to most other Blheli32 ESCs running F0 MCU at 48Mhz. This latest F3 ESC gives a smooth control and fast response and supports up to 50amp burst and 45amp continuous. With the higher processing power of a F3 MCU, the Furling32 Mini is ready to handle any new Blheli_32 features such as DShot2400 in the near future.
- Mini size for easy installation
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- Mosfet tested at 4S 55A for 1min , naked ESC mounted under props
- Supports Lipo 3-6S (Ext. cap 470uf 35v, needed for 6s usage, not incl.)
- Supports WS2812B LED (external 5v required eg from the FC)
||F3 M4 core
||Yes (includes current sensing)
||Support WS2812B LED
|No. of cells (LiPo)
||24mm x 12mm
1 x Furling32 Mini ESC board (ESC board only)
currently sold with wires, heat shrink and capacitor, while stock last!