The SucceX-D F7 V2.1 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system, connector to allow direct connection of a DJI Air unit with the included wire harness. In addition, iFlight added the popular and reliable USB Type-C as used in the DJI module.
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
||216 MHz STM32F722RET6
||2x ICM20689 (SPI) can be configured in CLi to run either or run both simultaneously in Gyro Fusion mode
||32Mb on board
||5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
|Current sensor scale
|Inverted SBUS input
||Smartaudio & Tramp VTX
|RSSI input pad
8x Motor signal pads
8-pin 4in1 ESC port
4-pin VTx connector
||Recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
||36 x 36mm x 10mm, 30.5 x 30.5mm mounting holes with M3 rubber grommet
||30.5 x 30.5mm with M3 rubber grommet
Package include :
1 pc x SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.1 Flight Controller (HD Version)
TwinG Gyro Setup in Betaflight CLi:
- Betaflight default setting is "gyro_to_use = both" (GYRO FUSION is active, the dynamic fusion and averaging)
- To check the current setting, type "get gyro" and look for "gyro_to_use = xxx" (xxx being: "first" or "second" for single gyro and "both" for dual gyro)
- FC can also operate in single gyro mode, using either gyro
- To change settings, type "set gyro_to_use = xxx" (xxx being: "first" or "second" for single gyro and "both" for dual gyro)
- Type "save" to activate your setting
- to get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting "both".
- For single gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
- BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
- BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2
- the displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared
Click here for wiring diagram
TR Tip: Take extra care when using the provided wire harness to connect a 4in1 esc to your FC. To avoid damaging the boards, before powering up, always double check that the wires are correctly connect to the respective pins on the boards, especially the positive and negative connection powering the FC.